City of Scranton Public Reporting Page

Street Light out! Report the outage here. 

Walsh Electrical Inc. maintains most of the streetlights throughout The City of Scranton. WE DO NOT SERVICE ANY NEW LED LIGHTING. PLEASE CONTACT the City Dept of Public works for more information on all LED lighting concerns or issues.

To report a street light please use our Report Form found on the tab above. 

Street lights throughout the city are owned and maintained by either PPL or by the City.

If the light is owned and maintained by PPL. These need to be reported to PPL. 

For PPL Electric Utilities-owned lights please contact 1-800-DIAL-PPL and follow the prompts for streetlights. 

If the light is owned and maintained by the City of Scranton, outages should be reported using the report form on our page or by contacting by email or phone number below.